Thursday, January 19, 2012

ALL SMILES.

Hello, Hello, & Happy Thursday to you!
So it's no secret to anyone that knows me (or follows my twitter) that 2011 wasn't exactly my best year. I mean, it was alright, and it definitely had it's high points, but overall, it really just seemed like I had a black cloud following me around some days. I am typically a super positive person & always the one keeping everybody else's spirits high when they get down, but I also have really terrible luck sometimes (ok, a lot of times), so some days that's tougher than others.

However, one of 2011's high points was definitely my collaboration with Molly Green. I fell hard & fast for that delightful shop & the sisters behind it. They remind me so much of me & my little sister, who moved to Texas last year. I think having them around made it easier on me when my sister moved. They carry eco-friendly designer clothes & jewelry & as of Novemeber 2011, they also carry a curated vintage collection from Everybody's Buying Vintage.

Anyhow, we had a vintage Christmas party in the shop & I just got around to checking out these photos of Anna (one of the Molly Green girls) & I. How fun are photobooths, really? Geez, so fun!
In other news, I need to announce that I got my very first niece yesterday! Isabella Marie was born at 7:34 yesterday morning! She weighed 9 lbs, 13 ounces (everything is bigger in Texas, right?) &she is just the most amazing thing ever. I am SO PROUD of her & I can't wait to get to Texas & get my hands on her! I wish I could leave right this minute! Congratulations to Laura & Greg & welcome to baby Bella! You guys can expect some extreme aunt bragging & crazy baby picture posting to follow.

2011 may have kind of sucked, but so far...2012 has been ALL SMILES.

Cheers,
Savannah Marie
P.s. Vintage auctions end tonight at EBV. Get your bids in here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad your 2012 is already better than 2011! heres to moving forward!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

noone said...

lovely pictures looks like you two had a lot of fun, and sounds like your 2012 is great so far!

EMI COCO said...

Lovely post! Looks like you had fun :)

Shall we follow each other?

WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM