Thursday, January 26, 2012

Celebirty Style Watch: KRISTIN CAVALLARI

Happy Thursday, sunshines!
While I think her reality shows were meh, ok, I think her style is fabulous. I love how effectively she pulls of simple + chic. It makes me think maybe I should grab some old seasons of The Hills on Netflix & give it another chance. Maybe I will.
Have a beautiful day.
Cheers,
Savannah Marie
P.s. Lots of incredible vintage auctions are closing tonight at shopEBV.com. Check them all out HERE.

my favorite. love, love, love the high waisted dark demin + printed boho blouse + fringe bag. pretty much my ideal outfit.
love that house of harlow 1960 necklace, the shorts & the prada shoes.
alice + olivia leather pleated mini + crossover blouse. yes!
amazing jacket.
maxi + scarf + flats. another one of my favorite looks.
she looks awesome with some bright colors. perhaps she should do that more often.
simple, well devliered, once again.
love those tights + boots. also, i wish i had someone to hold my umbrella for me.
i am dying over that jumpsuit + the pop of color the blazer adds is just perfect.
cropped pants + simple tee + killer shoes.
i'm always a fan of the high waisted skirt. always.

all photos: starstyleinc.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought her style was always really boring (kind of like her personality)... but this collection of pics are cute!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Very chic! Love her uptown/downtown mix...she's the gold standard for SoCal cool girls...great collection!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

The Afternoon Tea said...

I love 4th outfit.
Do not miss New Chantecler collection.
Visit my blog
Frances www.theafternoontea.it

Ms Jelena said...

She's got a great style!
x
http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beautiful pics!!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!

Flashes of Style said...

She looks great in these photos! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

Cathy said...

I never really noticed, but you're right. Her style is impeccable. (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Milica Lubardic said...

you're so right! i don't like that show either, but man, she knows how to dress up!
xoxo

Monikka said...

Interesting blog, all dresses were stunningly designed! Just like the day dresses at http://www.missesdressy.com/day_dresses.html. Chic and modish, indeed! Looking forward for your next post :)

Monikka
www.missesdressy.com
www.blog.missesdressy.co

Sharona F said...

Love her in the white blouse/black leather pleated skirt and her hair so pretty casual!!!!!!

kevinluose said...

Love the casual but still stylish outfit!
XX
http://www.kevinluo.se