Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time to shop!

Hey ladies!
Hope this post finds you doing amazing. I have been super sick with pneumonia, so there hasn't been much of interest to discuss on my end. Hopefully, I'm nearing the end of it & can get back to exciting life soon. We are going to the beach this weekend. I suppose that's a good start!
In other news: There are some FABULOUS vintage pieces ending Thursday night at EBV...awesome bleached cut offs, a SUPER RARE black label gunne sax maxi, an adorable 50's yellow sun dress! You can click on any picture to take a closer look at the auction for that particular item or you can shop our entire current inventory here.
Cheers,
Savannah



























2 comments:

Oracle Fox said...

Oh noooooo! Why are there so many cute cut off denim shorts! hehehe I have to stop collecting them, I think it's all people think I wear but they're just so comfortable! Thank you so much for dropping by! xx mandy

- said...

Hi, I'm from Brazil and my English is terrible. I like your blog, especially the name. I love shorts, I live in Rio de Janeiro so we can not do much for the pants. I liked the options, I've even got some, such as pink one ....